Friday 14 August 2015

The awkward sari experience.

It was the 10th of August and I was heading to an after work function. The theme was 'Indian' so I brought my sari. The venue was in the City and I had attended functions there before. I had changed into my outfit at the venue before as well I casually rocked up in my work clothes hoping to change before the function. Mind I turned up an hour and half before time.
Rudely greeted by new staff and she (rudely) tells me I can't wait at the venue and to return after an hour and a half.
(Confused I was at this treatment).
Anyways my friend and I went down and started brainstorming on a 'suitable' place to wait and change. Long story short we ended up at McDonalds. I ordered my cup of tea and changed in their bathroom.
It never takes me too long to wear a sari (something I am rather proud of) but this, this experience goes down in history for me.
"<<Myself, Mami and Fariha>>

After changing I enjoyed my cup of tea and attended the (delayed) function.

There goes my 'awkward sari experience'

Until next blog,
AEB-M

No comments:

Post a Comment