Tuesday 11 October 2016

Tutor Bano

Tutor Bano

2012, Semester 2, Week 2 | 3rd August - Friday.

Having studied at the prestigious regional university the Pacific has to offer, I only dreamed that one day I would work for the University. And here I am today - Foundation, BA competed and a Post Graduate almost competed. Here I stand today as I have taught my 1st tutorial class at the University of the South Pacific :-) (USP)

This semester I will be teaching Psychology PS102 [Human development] on Fridays and I have 2 tutorial groups with more than 20 students in each class. 

Both the set of students are very dynamic in nature and seemed to have a great sense of humor (YAY for me!!) I am so looking forward to other sessions with them... :-) 

Cheers to a wonderful Opportunity!!

Till next blog. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment