Tuesday 12 January 2016

Tea Coup: Take 1

People who know me know my love for tea. There are no surprises there that I can have numerous cups of tea throughout the tea and sometimes I go days without tea just to prove that I am no Tea Addict :-) 

Recently a friend tagged me on an instagram post saying I would love this persons page. TAG: Ayurvedic Teaologist oh and how brilliant is her page!! I love her photos and best of all I love all these TEA information she posts up. 

Needless to say that a little while of following, liking photos and commenting had led to a friendship. I feel that I have known her forever (we are yet to meet Fehreen!!) 

Anyways, so what arrives in the mail.... My first batch from TEA COUP!!
My first attempt to try what other people have been raving been about. 
  

 


I don't have the right word to describe how the tea was. You could taste the ingredients listed on the package and I can tell you one thing for sure... my 'tea society' is going to love the (slow paced) Tea sessions we are about to have over the next few weeks. It was a very #EverythingIsGoodWithTea session. 

Thank you Ayurvedic Teaologist for bringing this into my life. 

Until next blog.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment