Wednesday 6 January 2016

16 Days of Activism (2015)

While I love the year coming to an end with Christmas and New Year celebrations up ahead and with specials everywhere (like any part of the World) and of course Year End holidays, I also look forward to the activities lined up for the 16 days of activism (16 DoA) project. 

The theme for 2015 is; “From Peace in the Home to Peace in the World: Make Education Safe for All!”  Education. What a beautiful theme. Before school term ends we should have a sit down with the students and share this message of Violence Free homes and communities. Wouldn't that be a great way to end the year and send the children home. 
I want to (I really hope I am able to) for each of the 16 days put a message of non-violence on my social media pages. 

post-16 DoA: we posted an image a day for 16 days on our ACT:Fj page and not only did we share some information but this activity increased our presence in the Social media and as a result we have a few more followers and were able to connect with some interesting people. :-)  The power of Social Media is strong. 




No comments:

Post a Comment