Friday 20 March 2015

SHERO

SHERO. A SHE-Hero. There are many people who have influenced me into who I am today. Mostly from family and very close friends to some International icons. One such (now) close friend is Ms. Roshika Deo who I have know since 2009. She has been there for me night or day, rain or shine and I hope I can be a vibrant young woman like that too. I admire her. She is a wonderful role model and she doesnt take crap from anyone :-)

Recently, when I started doodling a friend suggested I make a business out of it. I thought meh!! I made this piece here especially for Rosh.

And the end product that reached her was something like this. 

I gave it to her the other night when we went to watch the screening of Fabulous Fashionistas and I am glad she loves it. 

Within a few hours of posting this on facebook MisMatched by Design I received three orders already for the next week. People think it is a great gift idea. I'm not sure if you can see the fine print but there are words written in between the design. 

So if you would like to order one for your self you can find me through the facebook link above :-) 

until next blog . . . 



2 comments:

  1. Thank you :-) I will post some more of my work here when I get the time :-D

    ReplyDelete