Thursday 12 February 2015

FjFW 2014 Day 2

DAY 2: Fiji Fashion Week 2014

I dont consider myself a fashionista and I dont usually follow fashion trends.
I dont know much about designers, labels and fashion shows.
However; i have my own sense of fashion.
Usually it is pants/shorts; tshirt/top with flats or even flip flops.
Today is day 2 of #Fijifashionweek #FjFW14 at the #GrandPacificHotel here in #SuvaCity
Tonight the catwalk sees the amazing work from #Emergingdesingers
The photos will be brought to you by #fotofusionPhotography

I decided today I will rock up my denims (and have like a nillion of these!!! A must have for  #herRoyal wardrobe) and this very comfy Indian #kurti that I got from #Kaysons Lautoka.

Shoes with a slight heel and a nice handbag that has doubled for a mini pharmacy..
Yeah the flu will NOT get the best of me :-P



More updates from the show tonight probably tomorrow morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment